The Stendhal Hotel Rome offers unique quality accommodation in Rome. For guest's of the Hotel Stendhal the proprietors promise an "overnight sensation". Accommodation that is unprecedented in Rome in the shape of beds that are incredibly comfortable... Indeed, as one of the Hotel's first guests commented "The Hotel Stendhal in Rome is the kind of hotel you want to stay in when you are dreaming about your holidays or a weekend away."
- Autonomous air conditioning, direct dial telephone
- Internet Access via laptop, Satellite TV, Mini Bar, Safety Deposit Box
- Private Bathroom with either Bathtub or Shower which includes Complimentary quality toiletries to pamper your skin as well as a hair dryer and telephone
- Our spacious Superior rooms include Cd-player, radio, bath robes, scale and slippers.
- Our executive room contains 1 double bed for 2 people.
- The room enjoys a private terrace with views over the street below.
- A complimentary welcome drink and a fruit basket upon the arrive, and complimentary breakfast on request served in the room or in the terrace.
- Offers a personal desk equipped with computer, fax and printer on request; and also includes scale, bath robes and slippers.
- Two connecting rooms to accommodate four people. Playstation 2, DVD and CD player, TEAC radio alarm clock, scale, bathrobe and slippers.
Highlights and Facilities
- Rooms - Divine fabrics, great beds and with an imperial Roman feel. Our beds will ensure that your sleep is as hedonistic experience as you will ever have had whilst on holiday
- Air Conditioning - All bedrooms and public areas i.e. tea room, bar, reception, lounge, library etc are fully air conditioned in the Summer Months. Autonomously controlled climate systems are available in all rooms.
- Children stay free - children aged 3 years and under are free. For older children reductions and concessions apply - see special offers.
- Breakfast Included - A rich buffet breakfast is included in the room rate and includes items like cereals, teas, coffees, yoghurt, ham, eggs, fruit juice and many more items
- Parking - hotel parking is available for guests of Hotel Stendhal Rome although a supplement will apply.
- Virtual Tour of Hotel - the Hotel Stendhal has made a 360 degree virtual tour of the Hotel's public areas and bedrooms.
- Health and Fitness - the Hotel Stendhal is located only a few hundred metres from the beautiful and expansive park of Villa Borghese. Ideal for jogging the Villa Borghese is easily reachable from the Hotel.
- Nearby attractions - the Hotel Stendhal is just 100m from the Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Antica or National Gallery of Ancient Art which is located in Piazza Barberini on via Barberini. The gallery features works by many artists and including Bernini, Borromini and Caravaggio.. Addtionally, there are many other art galleries located nearby which feature more contemporary art. Please ask our concierge for more information.